I can't believe how quickly time goes by. Elle will be 6 months in 9 days. That is half a year people!!! We took her to her 6 month check-up a little early and other than her eating issues she is doing really well. She is now 11 lbs 3 oz. She has arrived in the double digits! She is 24.5 inches. Elle is still very small for her age but she is following the curve so her doctor is not concerned. Her height is pretty good. She may follow her Daddy and be a tall girl. How fun!
Elle has been on some special hypoallergenic formula (really expensive) to see if her discomfort goes away. It doesn't seem to be working. The next step will be a call to Children's Hospital to see if there is any tests they want done at Kaiser. If there are no tests Elle will probably be admitted into Children's. The doctor thinks she would need to stay over night to have a scope done that would need to be down her throat for 24 hours. Although this thought freaks me out, I think I am ready. Elle is just the sweetest thing ever and I know she deserves to be comfortable even if that means a scary hospital trip. I think Ryan and I are just eager to know what is going on and what we can do about it. I should be getting a call from the doctor today to see the next steps will be. I will let you all know soon.
PS- We went public so you no longer need an account or an invite to see the blog, so if you have been having trouble with commenting/access it should all be solved. I also "think" I set up an RSS feed, thanks for your help Ami.
Some house progress!
14 years ago

2 comments:
Yay! I will get your updates right away!! So, I will be waiting to hear if little Elle need to be admitted. :(
Oh, I hope she doesn't have to be admitted. That would be sad.
But hey--she gained 11 ounces in 17 days!! Pretty good!!!
Post a Comment