Okay this has nothing to do with Elle but it is hilarious!!! Ami sent it to me and Ryan and I about cried we laughed so hard. If Elle dances anything like this kid I will die of laughter. Enjoy.
This is meant to be a resource for primary choristers in the Brighton Stake or any primary chorister!
My name is Meggi and I am a lover of music and children. I went to Metro State and graduated with a Bachelor of Music Education with a choral emphasis. I taught for a short period of time as a elementary school music teacher and loved it. I have served as the primary chorister several times and it is my favorite calling. I believe that we are one of the biggest ways children will learn the gospel. Suggestions are welcome. Hope you enjoy!
1 comment:
That kid is awesome. Although I'm slightly disturbed that he seems to know all of the words so well :)
Post a Comment