Two nights ago I slept awful! No reason just couldn't sleep. Then Elle woke up about 3am and just sat up and started talking. She has been teething (I think the tooth next to her first tooth is coming in) so she hasn't been sleeping as well. I went in to her room and gave her some
Tylenol and tried to go to sleep. I fell asleep when Ryan woke up about 5:15am and had the craziest dream. I mean
weird like when I was pregnant (no I'm not pregnant). I had a dream that I teethed for Elle. Like I had no teeth and
I was teething. I guess it is because I made her inside me so it only made sense that I would make her teeth too (I know that makes no sense). So in my dream I teethed 21 teeth in one day! But they were baby teeth so I looked crazy. I remember walking around showing people how proud I was that Elle had teethed so much! So weird. Don't worry I slept great last night and I don't remember any crazy dreams.
2 comments:
hahaha, that's so funny. You dream like me :)
that is sooo hilarious!!
Post a Comment