On Saturday Ryan was playing with Elle and she decided to suck on Ryan's finger. Well in the process she bit him, a really bite with a tooth. Ryan looked and there it was on the bottom in the center on the left a little tooth has cut through. I had no clue to even look because she hasn't been drooly or had a fever. She has had a little attitude throwing a tantrum once in a while but over-all has been her normal sweet self. If this is Elle's teething I am the luckiest Mom ever!!!
By the way I went down to see the GI doctor and it was the biggest waste of time! I went paid my co-pay and they told me nutritionally she is fine and that I need to get her in to the oral feeding clinic. I told them I have called them 2 times with no call back. He replied "Did you fill out the paper work" I said, "What paper work" "Oh you can't get in to the clinic without paperwork" "What paper work!?" "Well I'll get it for you". So basically I drove 40 minutes and paid $20 to get paper work I should have had all ready. Anyway I am finishing the paper work then I will mail it, and then I can get an appointment.
Another by the way Elle has finished a hand full of bottles over the past week!!! Mind you they are small bottles but we are very happy. She drank 5 ounces this morning! Also I was given a food processor for my birthday. IT IS AWESOME!!!! I don't know how I did without it. So I am attempting to make my own baby food. It is so fun. I have only done green beans and bananas but more attempts to come.
Oh, pictures are coming. My Dad gave me his old camera (THANK YOU!) so I can take some pictures soon.
Some house progress!
14 years ago

4 comments:
Yay Elle!! Teeth rock!
And, finishing bottles? FIVE OUNCES??? For little Elle, that is AWESOME!
And I swear, I know exactly when teeth move through Jonathan's little gums, but they almost always surprise me when they come out. It's sorta crazy.
You totally deserve for teething to be easy! Hopefully it continues!
I made a lot of my own baby food with Delaney and loved it...have fun with that!
I am loving it! It is super fun and Elle is starting to get used to it. Makes me feel like an healthy mom :)
Hey Meggi I stumbled upon your blog. Your baby is ADORABLE! Children are such a blessing even through all of the rough times.
Post a Comment