Friday, August 28, 2009

Melt Down!

Okay, so this week was rough. Apparently I had some built up frustration and had an udder MELT DOWN! Elle had an awful bottle (like 1 ounce) and then continued the awfulness and spit each and every one of her bites of her food at my face. She refused to swallow anything and my frustration took over. I listened to the commercial and put Elle in a "safe place" and lost my bloody mind. I called Ryan in hysterics and cried my eyes out. I have reached the point that I just want to KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON!!!!!!! After many calls I finally got Elle in to see the GI doc we saw in July. At first they said I would not get in until October 29th but thankfully the doctor must have felt my desperation and said he could get her in on Monday. I have little hope there will be any new developments, but maybe another new step.

My mind has recovered, in case you were worried for my sanity.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

It's nice to know I'm not the only one that has melt downs :)

The good news is that whenever I reach that point where I think I'm just going to die, that's when things start getting better. The Lord's like, "Okay, you reached your current rock-bottom--I'll help out now."

Here's to hoping things get better :)