7/8 Elle begins her bizarre crawling (but super cute)
7/12- Elle Sat Up all by herself (this video is not of the first time)
7/16 Elle really crawled for the first time (this video is also not of the first time, hard to capture the first time)
7/? - Elle starts clapping (she will not do this in front of the camera sorry)
7/20- Elle begins waving (Also not a captured moment)
7/20- Elle pulls herself up to standing
This is the the first, captured and everything! She has not done this again so I am so happy I got it.
Okay this video is HILARIOUS, mostly because I'm crazy. When Elle stood I hurried a switched to video and this is the magic. (sorry it is sideways)
To make up for all the uncaptured firsts here are some adorable pictures from the past month just for fun!

Elle is doing great, super sweet and obviously developing like crazy. She has a weight check next week, I will let you know how amazing she is doing. By the way the solid food crusade is doing awesome. She loves eating (just not her bottle :) )

3 comments:
Oh, my gosh. She is too freaking cute. I love that picture of her in the jumper :)
P.S. I love your "WAH!"
Those are SO cute!! LOVE THEM...we need to do a play date soon, she and Jonathon can teach kenzie the ropes :)
Post a Comment