Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Last post today I promise.

So these are just some fun cute pictures. Can you tell, today I am making up for all the recent posts without pictures. I think I have redeemed myself today.


Elle and Gran on Sunday



Elle the first time she found her toes (yes this pictures is a couple months old)


Elle being a flirt as usual


Elle.......wait a second what is Alana doing in there

Little Elle dressed in yellow

This video cracks me up. Elle was laughing at Digit.

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Okay, I honestly didn't intend to comment on every one, but I just wanted to!

HER LAUGH IS TOO STINKING CUTE!!! I just love that. I think I'll go watch it again...

Meggi said...

I know I could watch that video at least once a day. It puts a smile on my face.

Ami said...

That second picture with the pink flower in her hair is ADORABLE!!!! What a cheeser!

Ami said...

Oh, I mean 3rd one. :)

Unknown said...

Okay, so Elle is absolutley the cutest thing I have ever seen!