Monday, March 9, 2009

Giggle?

So there was a magical day like a month ago where I could have swore Elle giggled. I immediately called Ryan told him about it and well, it never happened again. Well until today! We were dancing around when, yep she giggled. I called Ryan to try to make her do it again with no luck. About 2 phone calls later Ryan finally witnessed (over the phone) the adorable giggle for himself. So although I may have made up the first time in my mind, I have proof this time!! Yea for Elle and giggles.

Also Elle had her 4 month check up on Thursday and continues to do well. She is gaining about a half an ounce a day. On Thursday she weighed 9 lbs 6 ounces! We are very proud. They would like her to do some more catching up so they had me up the formula in each bottle to increase the calories. That has made some discomfort in the digestion/excretion department, but other than that Elle is great.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Awww, how cute. I love little baby laughs. She'll just start laughing and laughing more--it's great :)