Friday, February 6, 2009

I'll Catch You Up....

Ok I give in! Although I am not cool enough for a blog, Elle sure is. I realized that every time Elle does something new I'm so excited to show people so I will catch you up to this point.


On November 10, 2008 at 8:09PM Elle Maci Johnson was born 6 lbs. 8.8 Oz.



We were very happy!





These are from her first bath. A little Jaundice but still cute.



She was a very sleepy girl for the first couple months.


These are a few of my favorites from Christmas time.









This was Elle a couple weeks ago. Pretty Cute!


Elle has acid reflux and has had a hard time sleeping during the day. As you can tell it has made her very squirmy. This time she nearly wiggled out of her bouncer!


Elle was blessed on Sunday. Not only was she well behaved, she was beautiful as well. This dress has been worn by myself, my sisters, and my nieces has well. Pretty Cool!




Just this Monday she rolled over for the first time!!! So now you are up to speed. I'll keep you posted on the life of Elle.


4 comments:

Lisa said...

Hahaha you gave in! Hooray!!!! It is a nice way to journal your baby's firsts. I don't even know when they were, but if I look at my blog I can tell!

Emily Steffen said...

I am glad that I finally get a peek at little Elle! We have her announcement picture on our fridge and Max loves to look at it everyday. They were best friend cousins in heaven, I just know it! Thanks for inviting us to keep track of you guys...I am going to re-send an invite to you just in case yours expired. We love you guys, and can't wait for Hanna, Utah 2009!!

arci hales said...

What a doll! I can see a lot of Meggi in her- sorry Ryan! She just looks like my little bird girl! Thanks for inviting us to look. She's lovely!

Bruce Ramm said...

They are such darling pictures. I am happy that I got to see and hold her in person, she is truly a little doll. How sweet that she could wear the same dress you all wore at your blessings. I hope the same for her blessing afghan and all your babies...We too cant wait for Hanna, Utah, and there will be yet another little girl to be added to our list, with Taylor and Trinity's new one in June. love Nana